View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 08:32 PM

I have bought a few 243's starting with m55 and ended with a sako,i just never cared to use them.I don't really think anything bad about the cartridge it just didn't appeal with me.I tried ,but no fizz.

I went with a 25 06 plus a 6.5 x55 tikka and well never buy another 243win even if it was given to me I wouldn't take it.Luck has nothing do to do with killing things,experience and trusting the rifle you own does it.

If you feel comfortable and your shot placement is on the money with the 243 by all means if that's a cartridge you like.Every one wears there own kinda hat and ties there laces the way they want.

So to get it into your mind that everyone has to like what you think is best is childish.It's like telling everyone that pizza is the only food to eat and diet pepsi should only be drank.Well that would last about a tenth of a second in any argument ,same with all the cartridges around the world.100 percent go bang and can kill,so there's a big variety to satisfy all appetites in what you should shoot or like.

Cheers
JD