View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 07:31 AM

Things are working out for the new Remmy purchase soon too be now that the big box stores are jumping on board with sales coming up.

Its been a tuff year on all kinds of sales in Alberta this year so stores are now closing in on year end sales, with low numbers means they lose some of their over-all buying power "in numbers" if they don't get things moving

Manufactures look at these numbers too decide it they even want too do business with the distributors in the next following year, or start selling direct off the world wide web. "changing times mean changing ways of doing business".

Any-Who, I've been doing my home work, and by-ding my time in a hard economy to see what's out there, plan all long is boot Thunder mags that wore me down.

Replace with something a bit mellower, and thin out the small critter getters to lesson switching re-load stuff back and forth.

1 all round pipe days are here, less the pee plinker that will see replacement in the following year.

I knew the day would come, so looking forward too change since it keeps me young and crazy, Ha.

Pal Don at moving one step ahead and 2 steps side ways