View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Don't snipe at bolt gun owners .Just what do you think the "bolt gun owners can do to change this? These people do not listen to gun owners . we do not have lobby groups with political sway like they do in the U.S. . The people that want to bring in these types of laws are the same people that are okay with the Aga Kahan scandal the SNC scandal the Blackface joke, the Groper pm, the Pm who elbows women and throws a tantrum to get his way.
They will do as they wish if they get elected again and gun owners will not stop them . This country is made up of left wing nut bars to the extent that even our Conservative party would be considered left wing south of the border. Enjoy your guns while you can or bury them for future use but the Libs will do as they have always done. Cater to the GTA, Vancouver and Montreal which for the most part is all they need.
What can they do? The ones who haven't already can get a membership to one of the organizations that are actually trying to fight this. Organizations get stronger with numbers. I know numerous bolt gun only owners who have not joined an organization and some who actually agree with stricter bans on AR type rifles and/or handguns. Every AR-15 or handgun owner I personally know has already joined a lobby group because they're on the front line. I honestly can't think of one AR/handgun owner that I know personally who hasn't but I do know a dozen or more bolt gun only owners who haven't, or won't, join any group because they feel that the laws won't effect them.

I personally don't own or have use for an AR-15 type rifle or handgun but I do know this proposed ban will effect me at some point. At least I can say I joined the fight. My post was to urge other bolt gun only owners, who don't think this will effect them, to join the fight as well.