View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
Ken, it is obvious your stance on the legalization of recreational smoking of pot... Was is bothersome is the aggressive nature of your attitude over something as minor as the smell of said substance. Other have pointed out the odor is short lived and there is no one forcing you to toke along with those who choose too.

I personally find the tobacco smokers far worse as many more chain smoke this substance and it collects on their cloths. I can't really say I have the same experience with those who smoke pot.

I hope you can some peace with this new legislation, play the wind and you should live another day

You must be joking or perhaps partaking a little too heavily if you think the smell just goes away and doesn't stay with the people who use . Had some renters that used the pantry to store their bongs and it took us a month to get the smell out of the cupboards after they left,if they had smoked in the house it would have been very costly indeed to get the stank out.

Pot smokers are similar to cat ladies, they just can't seem to grasp the fact that they smell bad and not everyone loves their habit (addiction perhaps?) as much as they do. If you spend a week in the bush hunting moose with your pals and no shower you think all is well till you get home and the wife won't go near you because you stink.... same idea .