View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
too funny, and so easy to pick out the people just begging for something like this to come into effect.
Users are complaining that non users do not like the smell?
HAHA holy crap the very definition of kettle/black!~!
You get a little win, congratulations you can toke your little brains out. Good for you!
Just do not expect the non-users to like it. It simply won't happen. I bet if someone dripping in vomit inducing pig**** sat down next to you in the theatre or at a restaurant you wouldn't sit there and suck in all the flavors, unless you work in pig****. You would get up and move or leave entirely.
I can not wait to see what the next election brings when it comes to buying votes.
Ken, it is obvious your stance on the legalization of recreational smoking of pot... Was is bothersome is the aggressive nature of your attitude over something as minor as the smell of said substance. Other have pointed out the odor is short lived and there is no one forcing you to toke along with those who choose too.

I personally find the tobacco smokers far worse as many more chain smoke this substance and it collects on their cloths. I can't really say I have the same experience with those who smoke pot.

I hope you can some peace with this new legislation, play the wind and you should live another day