View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehunter View Post
Cash grab pure and simple. So say all I want to hunt is antelope but yet for 10 years I have to pay more,goverment gets more cash,I lose cash. I get drawn one year and buy everything but cant make it out. Government gets more cash I lose cash by not going out. Animal survives to reproduce more. I buy all my licenses and cant make it out,goverment gets more cash,I lose cash but that opportunity isn't passed on to some one else because I cant make it out.
Government now ups the prices on everything because they are making more cash and are now getting more greedy. An the list goes on and on.
LOL cash grab hey. You do realize that this will only effect a very small minority of legit hunters hey. The vast majority of hunters who put in for draws will do some sort of hunting one way or another regardless of their draw success. As for someone who 999's everything. I can totally get on board with not having to pay the wildlife certificate up front right off the bat for those guys. as soon as someone tries for a draw it automatically purchases your certificate. Again, this is far from a cash grab from legit hunters. It is strictly a cash grab from anti hunters and I am cool with that.