View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Banned

Keg....here is some simplicity for you. There is a seller and a buyer. The seller has a price and the buyer has perhaps another version of the price. So if the buyer really really wants what the seller has, he, with a willing pocketbook will buy it. The price in some instances doesn't matter.

That goes for real estate, vehicles, jewellery, paintings and I could go on and on. I'm sure most of us would really wonder the sanity of the guy that would purchase the Mona Lisa painting.

It doesn't just apply to traplines. How about Outfitters areas, wildlife permits...if you think it just applies to traplines then I guess I lost the debate.

Buying and selling has gone on for many Centuries in all comodities, real assets etc....why are traplines in your mind so special to the buy/sell World that if someone really wants one they can purchase the assets and obtain the permit to trap it?

Again if people think traplines are being widely abused, show some concrete evidence and post the RFMA number and trappers name. Al inuendo as far as I can see because no one has posted anything but inuendo in that regard..