View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Not talking about "bow zone" which you already know encorporates crossbow/muzzle loader/shotgun into a season also with multiple tags. Not everyone has access to land there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Really? 248 where Strathcona and Leduc counties overlap certainly is a part of the bow zone....and you can use Muzzle loader/shot gun or cross bow to take an extra antlered deer if you like. Surely you know this?
Stop twisting things around to fit your agenda, Kris. You are bastardizing two completely different types of tags. It is wrong to say that crossbows/muzzle loaders/shotguns are included for the Antlerless Deer (WMUs 212 & 248), because they aren't. Crossbows/muzzle loaders/shotguns are legal to use with a Strathcona tag and if you hunt that portion of wmu 248 with a Antlerless Deer (WMUs 212 & 248) tag and using one of those things you are hunting illegally.

Strathcona White-tailed Deer $18.70

Antlerless Deer (WMUs 212 & 248) $10.70

You are quick to point out the opportunities for crossbows but completely ignore or twist around the extra opportunities for bows if it doesn't fit with your agenda. I find that mildly amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
How many deer tags can you purchase right now when hunting with a bow? Just in this area alone.......General, 2 supplemental doe, 2 for the bow only zone, 2 for Strathcona.....That equals SEVEN deer within 50 kms of me! With the inclusion of crossbows in the archery only season does anyone think that it would all go to draw? I think not.
Well?