View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
I'm only happy about the Oilers losing because I get to come and read all the posts from the Oilers fans about 'coulda shoulda woulda'....and I have to say, I like how good a sport Bessie is about it, on my part its all in good fun.

Really, I'd like to see them winning, I have no issues with McDavid lighting up that franchise and making it great. I feel bad that he is saddled with those guys a bit, but hopefully he can whip them into shape, as the coach sure doesn't seem to be able to. I hope they do turn it around, and we have some Canadian teams in the playoffs again this year. The Cup has been south of the border for too long. Hell, I'll even cheer for those Leafs to win a Cup again!

But mostly, I'm just hoping the Flames have a good game tonight against those Blues.
Who there.... cheer for the leafs?? Let's not get carried away. Guess it's a small step up from the Canucks but I'm not sure I could do it.

I really want a meaningful battle of Alberta and both teams in it. Love it!! Anybody who get a their feelings hurt is taking things way to serious. The ball busting is all part of the BOA!!!

Either that or they've given up on ever seeing success or joy due to the constant let downs provided by being a Flames fan. Always the bridesmaid .... even the 1 lonely year they won the cup Edmonton had to score on themselves to do it for them.