View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Looks like me every time I visit Calgary. I can never be in the right freaking lane. Bless you nice people that let me in.
This is how I console myself when I let people in. I have been that guy when I visit other cities. Mind you, I don't always let people in, you can tell when one is aggressively racing to the front to be a jerk versus the one who has that pensive look where they're appreciative of being let in.

I don't always let people in, but I will allow them in far more often when I'm driving a vehicle with corporate signage. Even then people can still earn a shutout if they're driving obnoxiously enough. That's among the joys of not driving a wee vehicle, people mess with you even less if its large, old and somewhat beat up because they'll be more fearful of damage than you would be. It will be a mixed blessing when I get my new vehicle very soon, it will be larger and taller for far as "biggest wins" goes, but it will be brand new so far as the "you don't want that scratched, do you?" aspect.