View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:34 PM

I'm new to hunting, 26 year old male, finally got all my licenses this year but unfortunately I've personally never gone hunting before. All my family is back in ontario and my grandfather quit hunting before I was old enough to join him. Animals I would like to set my sights on include, whitetail or mulie Deer, Moose, Elk, cougar, wolf, bear, coyote,gopher, and pretty much any other legal land critter I can find, maybe ducks and grouse and pheasants when I get a shotgun. I'm looking for someone with a fair bit of success and experience that wouldn't mind passing down some knowledge. I live in the Edmonton area and am a member of the sherwood park range. I have a 30-06 and a .17hrm... pm me if you have any opportunities for me. *Note* I do not mind leaving my rifle at home and just observing and learning different skills, tracking, calling etc. I wouldn't mind meeting people around my age either as long as you have experience and patience... I want to hunt with mature/serious individuals... a sense of humou is great but don't want a dangerous hunting partner.