View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 11:30 PM

Default Good Deal, Best Online Hunter's Ed. I've seen.

I completed the AHEIA online course and found it to be quite enjoyable. It was a tiny bit buggy here or there on my go through, nothing major though. It's none too shabby in the least!
I emailed in with some questions before taking it and recieved a succinct and timely response to all my questions. I was even able to pay via email money transfer which was very conveniant, I highly recommend it to anyone who requires such a course.

I wish they had something like this in BC while I was still living in that province. Their course (C.O.R.E.) was very expensive and required two days in classroom attendance, which I feel may well be a great idea for someone who is entirely new to all hunting activities or may find themselves mentorless for a spell. Yet for those of us with field experience the online course offered by AHEIA here in Alberta is a phenonemal idea, I highly recommend it. Great way to get legal in Alberta! So many people I have spoken with simply ticked the box in their WIN application without completing any course and I certainly would not have contemplated going that route. This course also makes a smooth refresher for anyone who just wants to brush up some and have some fun online.