View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanDanCrook View Post
I just got back on to this website (it is now June 30th) only to read/find out that I was supposed to apply to the draws before June 25th (which I did not manage to do). Am I completely too late to hunt whitetail for 2012, or are there general licences I can still buy to hunt this fall? In Ontario, we have specific draws for certain areas for antlerless deer and other kinds of big game that DO HAVE a deadline to apply, but we also have deer and bear licences that I can buy over the counter before and during season that are not specific and that DON'T HAVE any deadlines or lotteries. Are there any systems like this in Alberta, or am I completely **** out of luck for big game hunting this year? Please let me know if I still have any options,

thanks,

- Dan
There are a ton of general tags you can get without entering draws, there general whitetail (buck in most zones) supplemental antlerless whitetail (good for two does in applicable zones) general elk, black bear and more..

Go to http://www.albertaregulations.ca/hun...encecosts.html

and scroll down to the the cost/ combination chart to see the liscences available.