Thread: Fish On!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 02:34 AM

Default Fish On!!!!!

First fish of the New year, 12:12 am and second one 12:13 am!!! yee haww, both walleye. What a way to spend New Years eve. the 2 of us alone on the lake, with coyotes singing ice cracking and fish on the line. slow night at PCR I managed about 35 fish in 9 hours, gf got 15. I did the trifecta, walleye, burbot and pike all from one hole. Really surprised to pull a hammerhandle pike out in the middle of the walleye, even more surprised about 11 pm when the gf said I see a fish , and sure enough there was a fish just under the ice in the light, eating waterboatmen, I dropped my jig down and pulled out another pike, not big but at 11 pm on New Years its all good! PO ed her since it was down her hole, but I wasnt really expecting to hook it, thought it was a burb. Awesome way to spend the day, and no hangover tomorrow !!! Met some more forum members, as usual, good people. I think my energy drink is wearing off, the 2 hour drive home burned it out, so Im off for some sleep so I can get back on the ice in the morning. Hope everyone had a great night, and made it home safe and sound.
Happy New Year 4100 posts, damn I talk too much!!!!

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich