View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMedic View Post
Why should it be up to the customer to resolve the problem. The reply he got back from 3Dforme was great. First chance for an apologie gone out the window. If I let you do a head mount and U ripped me off. I sure wouldn't be talking to you about it. That is the bussiness owner resposibilty. Why should the customer have to go try to fix it. Thats just bad bussiness, plain and simple. Its not his problem. But its great to see this post living, keep it on the top. Because like you said, you can tell alot about a person the way they handle the situation. I think that sums it up. What do you think about the way they handle the situation Marco.
X2 It is the responsibility of the service/goods provider to deal with an unhappy customer, not the customers. The customer has already dealt with it by proclaiming to all that he was unhappy and he would take his business elsewhere. No where in any of the extensive amount of sales training did I ever hear that it was the responsibility of both the customer (ie; the wronged party) and the provider to com to terms and resolve any issues. If the shop wants that customer back then step up to the plate! The bashing and belittling of the op's original statements and feeling on how he was dealt with is from what I was taught the absolute worst way of dealing with it, especially on a public forum.