View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:09 AM

I love these stories keep them coming... I love to hear all the BS spewed at achery counters as well... but in keeping in line with this thread I have heard so many doozies at the gun counter too.

I think part of it is these guys try to be cool and rednek as their way of sticking it to the man. I will add a few as well... but best is when i feed them some schtuff and then hear it repeated as gawds own truth a week later to another customer, who either believes it or gives the gun counter guy the horse laff.

Some people are so gullible on both sides of the counter.

Now that i am getting older and the odd gray hair is now showing up i can get away with it even more.... but also more mature so it is not as much fun either!....

I like to tel ones similar to this...

I was on way back from work when i was a forestry consultant coming down the alaska highway and there was a stalled truck on the side of the road and a guy in a suit, all spiffed up was there. we offered him a ride to FSJ and he jumped in but before he got in he grabbed his briefcase. As we go along we ask him his name and he ansers.. none of your business... we make some more small talk and ask who he works ffor and he answers... none of your business..

After a bit more we start getting more of the creepy vibes from this guy and, his is all whacked out... and starts acting really weird. We are in a single cab truck and i am beginning to wonder if this guy is a hit man or something just the way he is acting. (At that time there were quite a few unsolved deaths in FSJ with a single 30 calibre round...) we talk some more and now the creepy vibe is really going off and so we ask what was in the case.... he siad none of your f'n business...

I motion to my buddy to pull over I shove him out the door, grab the case and we drive off... we look at each other and wondering if we should call the police and decide to open the case....

he was right.... NONE OF YOUR F'n Business.....

HEHHEHEEEEHHH!