View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapper View Post
I never said I was against assault rifles , I said that in my opinion there may be an arguement for over the counter sale of assault styled weapons with high capacity magazines. I can't see the benifit of just anyone going into a store and purchasing an center fire assault styled weapon with high capacity magazine(more than 4 rounds). I think ownership of these styled weapons should be a little more tightly monitored, that way we know the people who own them are bonafide enthusiests. No different thanthe hand guns I own.
For the 2nd time. I agree 100%.

I have no idea who Scrapper is, but I would be willing to wager $1000 that he votes for the same federal party as everyone else on here.

And for those who get their hackles up, remember this is a forum for discussing opinions, and a real interesting one at times, all because people express their differing opinions. But remember, all of our opinions will only
get you a cup of coffee at Tim's if you add $1.50 or so out of your pocket. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Finally, not all ideas can be expressed in an a+b=c paragraph on an Internet forum.