View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 03:44 PM

Default My coyote season in pictures

Took me a while to convert this threat to ubb from the predator masters forum but better late than never.
As someone who likes photography and coyote hunting I tend to take a pile of photos during my outings. As many others seem to like them as well I figured I can ln post a bunch here for folks to enjoy.
Started the season off with a bang with an afternoon out with the Mrs
1000000597 by brad harder, on Flickr

Had a small early dump of snow and managed to get out one more time with the Mrs and called in a real wary pair of coyotes. Only managed to get the one.

1000003456 by brad harder, on Flickr

Called in and shotguned a fox right in the yard at work with one of the new bite reeds I made

1000003691 by brad harder, on Flickr

Managed to kill a double with the shotgun and a triple on stand! I ended up killing another double after this.

1000003876 by brad harder, on Flickr

Around end of December I began packing my heavy target gun in the tractor and despite its weight I have found it to be an extremely capable coyote killer

1000004154 by brad harder, on Flickr

Had another great shotgun morning killing 3 with the shotgun. This heavy shot 3.5 inch B sure puts em down!

1000004228 by brad harder, on Flickr

Begining of January winter finally showed up and the cold set in. Not much happened in Jan for me.

1000004313 by brad harder, on Flickr

Ran a contest in February and managed to kill 10 coyotes solo during the day which is a major highlight of my coyote hunting career so far!

1000004636 by brad harder, on Flickr

Not all shots are fur friendly! Quartering forward shot aiming downhill I hit high and sent fur sailing all over the place

1000004687 by brad harder, on Flickr

Another bait coyote at the ranch. She was sunning herself on a snowdrift and refused to believe the rumbling tractor was a threat... Her mistake.

1000004833 by brad harder, on Flickr

That's just a handful of the photos I grabbed through the season I have a few more on my Instagram @trophycountrycalls

For my coyote pics @trophy_country_coyotes on instagram

life's too short to fish nymphs