View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 PM

Love the description. Anyone who has experienced this can 100% relate. I wish they still prescribed the old citrus solution. The one time years ago that I had to take it was for some sort of radioactive trace procedure. It more than got the job done....NOW.

The colonoscopy a year ago prescribed some pineapple glycol slop. A gallon of it taken over the course of 12 hours. About half way through the third glass of it i was ready to projectile vomit and was contemplating how much worse dieing with a football sized polyp in my crap pipe could actually be. Not near as explosive an experience. More like mini bursts and not nearly as funny to talk about later.

I remember a workbud that had to take the citrus anus demolisher prior to some tests years ago. We were at a seminar with roughly 150 others. I was giggling like a schoolgirl as he drank it down at the allotted 12 hour prior mark, telling him I couldn't wait to watch what was about to go down. He shrugged it off with a "yeah right." He'd look at me every 5 minutes across our table, smile and fart. This went on for 45 mins. Smile and fart. Smile and fart. Around the 47 minute mark he looked over, leaned onto one cheek to let one rip, and his eyes crossed. Sat straight up, got a puzzled look on his face, and started fidgeting. I was busting a gut watching when all of a sudden he broke from the gate like Secretariat and headed for the door doing a sideways green apple two step.

Didn't see him for 2 hours. When he did come back he was wiping sweat from his forehead and sat down with a look of total shock and awe on his face. 15 seconds later he was doing another Mexican tapdance out the door again. Around the time the seminar wrapped and his prolapsed sphincter had ceased pulsating he made it back to the room, walked over to me, still sweating hard, and said...."good Gawd...I havent eaten carrots for 2 months." " What just happened."

You can't beat that light on your feet feeling once the prison riot in your mid section subsides though. There's something about losing 25 pounds in a few hours that makes a man feel special. Not as good as the fentanyl cocktail they give you for the colonoscopy procedure but right up there.