View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 03:18 PM

I've gotta ask, to what purpose would restricting magazine capacity, any further, do to curve violent crimes? Or banning certain "types" of firearms? Fact of the matter is, certainly in Canada, the amount of violent crimes committed with firearms is one of, if not THE lowest of any other violent crime committed with a weapon.

And if anyone is so naive to think that a government ban on these "bad guns" is really going to make a dent in criminal activity, hit the buzzer, you're dead wrong. People will ALWAYS be able to get the tools they need, one way or another. Be it for an honest living, or something insidious...

I'm not saying that anyone is wrong here. I, for one, don't want what little privileges we have left to be stripped away...

We need to keep an open mind. Scrapper, I don't think you're wrong, I appreciate your input. As stated above, they'll chip away little by little until there is nothing left. I am a hunter, first and foremost. I hunt with a bow and a rifle. I'm also a gun enthusiast.

On another note:
I do wish we had the same privileges that the Americans enjoy... Like varmint hunting with suppressors... On AR platforms... With 30 round magazines...
And spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.