View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 07:05 PM

I would suggest a little more research before you just "head south and trade your truck". Its just not that easy anymore to just go across the border and find a dealer that will take your truck, US Customs has put several hurdles infront of the general public to discourage this type of trade of selling vehicles. You WILL need to import your truck into the USA and you need to apply to get a Title for it if you intend to sell it in whatever State your sale is going to happen in, plus the waiting time for Titles is now 30 days. By your description of the trucks you would be better finding a local vehicle exporter/broker that deals in this everyday and avoid the local dealership for a trade in value. The more respectable exporters will give you a honest price. DM me as I have a contact in central Alberta that I sold 2 trucks to last November and he was very easy to deal with. And for all the smart asses out there, I have been exporting my vehicles for 20 years and know how the process works, so spare me your comments.