View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 10:52 AM

I picked up a Overwatch Precision trigger for my Glock 17 along with Zev V4 3.5# connector and a wolf spring kit (safety plunger spring, striker spring and trigger reset spring).

At first I installed just the trigger and connector. The take up and reset were noticeably shorter than the factory trigger. There wasn't a huge difference in pull weight, but it was lighter (sorry, I don't have a pull gauge). Then, I installed the Plunger safety spring and the trigger return spring. I'd say they make a difference, but it's not massive.

I haven't installed the striker spring as I've read that it's the culprit in most issues Glock's have when you tinker with them.

Overall I'm happy with it, and I find the feel of the flat face trigger is the best part of the set up. The springs I could live without, but they were cheap so why not.

FYI, I found I got the best bang for my buck with the $0.25 trigger job (search youTube). Mine had about 1500-2k round through it and it still made the trigger feel a lot better. I'm sure that a new Glock would really benefit from it.