View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntnut View Post
I kinda disagree Tork. I watched the episode where Ryan Kolher(sp) was bow hunting elk down by Rock Lake. He had a nice 6 point at 30 yds screaming at him but he never got a shot. To me there is nothing more exciting than an elk screaming at you. That episode was a been there done that thing for me and I really enjoyed the show. I think that a very occasional show where there is no kill is ok. But you're right in the fact that in the US it is totally different. JMHO
I like those shows too Huntnut, but only on occasion. And he was hunting a good bull, it just didn't play out. When I said hunt for dink elk, I meant the 3 point and 5 point farmland Bulls that never reach 3 years old because they're all shot out. Now if that's what you hunt, then have at it. Just meant when watching a TV show with supposed professionals I want to see those 330-390" class Bulls.
And ya, those U.S. shows will not show a non successful hunt, at least the ones I deal with. Which at times is hard to swallow, because with no show I get nothing out of the deal what so ever 😞