View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 04:44 PM

A man dies and approaches a very old woman. The old woman smells of mothballs and is knitting socks. The man asked the old woman "Is this Heaven?" The old woman replies "You can stay here with me for eternity, or climb the ladder to success", and pointed to a ladder reaching toward the sky. The man thought for a second and decided that he didn't want to stay there, so climbed the ladder.
As he climbed he came to a trap door and popped through it. There stood a middle aged lady mopping floors. The man walked over to the lady and asked "Is this heaven?". The lady replied "You can stay here with me for eternity, or climb the ladder to success", and pointed to the ladder that continued upward. The man again decided to take his chances and continued to climb.
As he climbed he again popped through a trap door and there in front of him stood a gorgeous blonde making cookies. The man asked the blonde "Is this heaven?" The blonde replied "You can stay here with me for eternity, or you can climb the ladder to success", and again pointed to the ladder that continued upward. The man stood there for a second and thought what unbelievable goddess awaited him and decided to keep climbing.
As he climbed he again popped through a trap door and there in front of him was the biggest, meanest looking man he had ever seen. The man stood there terrified and asked "Who are You?"
The large beast looked back at him and said "Hi i'm Cess....."

BH