View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
Whilst I agree that they should have had a demo...it doesn't matter where you to...Cabelas, Wholesale, Sears, Homesense...nobody takes back bedding, it's common knowledge.
Recently moved my mother into a seniors facility. Had to buy new bed and bedding even though hers was only a year or two old.
Blame the bedbug problem that has arrived in our country along with our new immigrants.
Well, there's a load of crap.

Mattress Mattress will exchange any bed used with a cover.
Both Ikea and Costco will exchange or refund any mattress for ANY reason up to 45 days.
Know what the latter 2 do with them when you return them? They throw them in the garbage.
They stand behind their products enough, and feel that they offer enough chance for 'education' that it's a fair risk. Costco also sells sleeping pads. I see their stock is going up also.
OP, thanks for the head's up. I for one would have thought since neither the poorly trained staff member,
nor the poorly trained cashier explained anything to you other than tell you what to buy, they should be happy to return your product at THEIR learning expense, not yours. The fact that a manager was 'too busy' to address your concerns speaks volumes of the training at that store.