Thread: Funny story
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
Another one.
We were having a bush party and were running out of beer.
No problem, we knew one guy that always had a few boxes of beer in the house.
We hunt him down in town and ask if we can borrow a couple of boxes, " sure he says, just replace it."
We go to his place and grab the beer and we are back off to the party.
The next day he asks us why we didn't go get the beer. We told him we did.
He asked us from where, we told him his place. He told us that he had moved 2 weeks ago. We had gone to his old address and taken the beer, turns out a RCMP officer had moved into his old place, we had stolen his beer.
^Wow! Quite the set of kohonas on you guys....

i worked with a girl in the mid 90's and we usually would go for lunch together at least once a week. I drove a 95 Jeep YJ, she drove a mid-90's Dodge car. One fine July day, I walked outside ahead of her and while waiting decided to try my Jeep key in her car. Wasn't she surprised to walk out and find me sitting in her passenger seat already.

She asked if she had forgotten to lock the doors and I stated that my keys opened her car. She said "No way!". At that point, I reached over with my key, stuck it in the ignition and started up her car. Unfortunately for her, the set of keys she had wouldn't work in reverse in my Jeep tumblers/ignition.

We laughed about that forever, but I was always nervous that if something DID happen to her car, I'd be the first suspect.

J.