View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 06:23 PM

Default No excuses

I think I have noticed a trend on this forum. Apparently it seems that if you have many years of experience Milarm may have some respect for you. However if you go in there as a newbie trying to enter the scene then prepare yourself for the cold shoulder.

I am a little tired of hearing people make excuses for the experiences of a significant number of consumers. Your experiences are valid however so are ours.

No disrespect intended for those with a good experience as I'm happy for you they have many very interesting items.

I was in the customer service industry doing roadside dispatching for 6 years. You want to talk about the crap that we had to put up with. Being told a dozen times a day I'm an ***** hole because you locked your keys in your car or ran out of gas and you have to wait because someone else did the same thing. Still, when I answered the next call I didn't automatically assume the next guy was an idiot.

For those making excuses for a bad attitude think of this... If you called me for help and I treated you with disrespect, would it be justified? If you don't want to deal with people find another job.