Thread: Creedmoor
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 04:58 PM

I wasn't going to post this,,, but what the heck,,, its our AO FORUM,,, why not share in the good times no matter where the chips may fall !!!

Purhaps it's the way the message is delivered.

Sometimes humans read into things, a take away from this is Jack O'Connor vers Elmer Keith.

Jack didn't directly say that the 270 Winchester was the best,,, yes he did state that it might be the "best" altunirive to firearms in its class,,, but thats were buck stopped.

Elmer Keith could of read into Jack's writings.

Jack knew that he'd run into opposition from the masses if he used the incorrect words in his articals,,, so he choose his words wizely,,, that way he had an out with no skin in the game.

Clever move one would think.

But what would I know about this with a grade 2 education.

Sometimes things aren't what they are, this is not saying that sometimes they are,,, purhaps the trick is to let people decide for them selves,,, offering small suggestions,,, blips of what might be along with possibilities of unknowns. Ha.

This is sometimes done with "I" since that offers a powerful message,,, of course it's in the art of timing with its delivery... Could, Should, and Would are powerful words,,, there is a time when to,,, and not to,,, use them.

Again, I reinforce my earlier statement that I "could" be wrong,,, see how that changes the tied. LOL

Each word has its place,,, I only wish I "could" use words for proper Manitoba English.

It most likely will never happen, oh well,,, at least I tried,,, that's what really counts.

I think the 6.5 Creedmoor is a fine cartrage, with a good design,,, it offers benefits to its self that make it stand out in its related categories of its peers like the 260 Remington, 6.5-lapua, 6.5 Swed, 6.5x47, 6.5x51,,, 52,,, 55,,, and even the 56,,, 57 with compatible messeruments in some categories. Depending on the person or persons needs and wants.

Don't get me wrong my friends,,, there are some mighty fine cartrages in todays market,,, that's what really counts,,, a world of endless possibilities for each shooter in each category of something that best suits,,, wait,,, wait,,,, "here is the delivery",,, THEIR NEEDS. Ha.

See how smooth that went,,, no claim to fame, no admitting that something stands out "better" then.

All humans put up walls when words like "The best" show up,,, "better then",,, "you should",,, "I'll tell you",,, "listen here",,, and the famous "that's the way it is".

Let's not forget that there are 1000's of combinations of words that draw out "opposition" responses in what we type,,, or say,,, its nice to have spaces for that allows today's humans to "absorb" what might be, being said. Hopefully humans don't read into what we say or write.
If they do, let's own our faults, clear them up and move on.

The older generation of teachers hate this since some of us don't have proper English or writing skill,,, I happen to be that person,,, at least I try my best.

Proper Canadian English is hard to learn,,, its way easier in Arkansas, Alabama, Missouri, and Nebraska where my family comes from,,, alot less words yha know.

Simple direct down there, its bland but works, why add more when it waist time, Eastern folks are simple, to the point,,, Yuppers. Suppose it is.

That's my take on things behind the scenes,,, tonight I get to read Mark Twain,,, I also like studying Ernest Hemingway's writings,,, did you know that Earnest has some of America's greatest literary writings todate.

A Big thanks to my Good friend L Miller for introducing me to English language at the age of 42 years young,,, who da thunk that a simple country pumpkin like me would ever be able to communicate with humans.

He told me that if I stay the course,,, I could become the Prime Minister of Canada,,, I'm not sure if that was a humbling jester or a joke,,, only time will tell since my horizon is bright blue skies on dark cloudy moon lite nights with the sounds of Wolves that surround me.

Wow,,, maybe this is one of my greatest works,,, Ha.

Not

Last edited by Don_Parsons; 11-30-2018 at 05:09 PM.