View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 03:18 PM

Well, for the CZ Fanboys here (and really, what's not to like?) have a look at the Sphinx AT200 S if you have a minute. Made in Switzerland, they looked at the CZ and said 'that's nice, but there's a few things we can improve on'....and then went all Swiss watch maker on it. Milled out of solid billets of SS, hand fitted in much the same manner that the Python was by Colt...it has been compared to the Sig P210 for fit, finish, and accuracy. It was used by a few different police forces worldwide, the Swiss had a couple of their Cantons give the option of it or the P210 for their police. It's like the Ultimate Tricked Out CZ 75.

Oh, and I happen to have one, unfired still in the original soft case with paperwork. I guess I lied, I do have one center fire that is not a Sig. It's a beauty!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_3195.jpg (28.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3196.jpg (26.8 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3192.jpg (32.3 KB, 63 views)

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone