View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THERICARDO View Post
Come on Badass that's not fair, guy is all excited about his fish and doing his best to be low impact to a great resource that is improving and you jump all over his back.. Same as you did with the last guy who posted his first sturgeon...

I met this couple tonight on the river and they were awesome people...

Badass ur rigs u make like AJ said are reckless at best and no where near low impact of using a slider....

I fished with you lots early this season and as much as you talk about catching sturgeon daily I never seen ya catch one haha all u ever talked about was some honey hole you had but still saw ya every other day at same place haha

Congrats on the fish guys, the video was priceless I saw tonight... Was a pleasure to meet ya both and I can assure all of you they cleaned up after themselves haha
Thanks for the post, it was a pleasure fishing beside you tonight. We really enjoyed the company and conversation. We also are grateful you took note of our fishing etiquette, and will definitely be joining you again soon. And thanks to everyone else for their kind words of encouragement and congratulations. Haha if we ever run into any of you guys, ask to see the video that THERICARDO speaks of haha you'll see just how excited we were to land this beautiful fish