View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 06:39 PM

Terrible system with lots of problems. I ordered my tags online this year to be delivered in the mail. I always buy them at vendors but this year I thought I would be smart and order them in the mail so I could just buy the tags with Alberta Relm online as I needed them.

So about 3.5 weeks ago I order some tags to be mailed out to me. It says to expect them in 3-5 business days.

1 week later they still hadn't arrived, so I called them. They said "Oh yeah, we can see your order. Not sure why they haven't been sent." So they said they would resend the tags.

Fast forward 2.5 weeks later to today and the tags have still not arrived. I called them tonight and they guy said "Yeah, I see you ordered the tags twice. For some reason they haven't been sent." I grumbled a bit on the phone and he said why don't I just go buy them at a vendor?

Yeah, good solution pal. I KNOW I can buy the tags at a vendor, but that's not the point. If they offer this service, they should be able to deliver on it.

Anyway, he said he will issue a 3rd order.

Rant almost over, but not quite!

Having lived in MB for 6 years, I can say that although there system was pretty outdated and archaic (all old school paper tags you have to buy at vendors), at least it was reliable and they didn't make promises they couldn't keep.

Come on Alberta, you can do better than that!