View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teledogs View Post
I started with a pellet gun and my interest in them has never waned. I still enjoy them and recently picked up a Diana model 34 that I am so excited about. I taught my son to shoot with one. I bought him a Beeman 177 cal.
This one: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/b...-0755025p.html
It is accurate and easy to break open and shoots at under 500ft/sec. Not the highest quality but a great learner. If you are interested I would pass this pellet gun onto to your son free of charge. I also have a good supply of pellets I would include. I was going to donate it to someone and after reading your thread I just wanted to put the offer out there. It would make me feel good to put a smile on your boy. I am currently staying in Edmonton for a while and can arrange to have it brought here. Please let me know if you are interested. My wife is with me and heads out your way to visit a friend and she may be able to bring it your way.
I believe my son would be very grateful and happy on such a kind, generous offer! Thank you for that Teledogs!
After reading some of the replies I'm thinking a pellet gun of this style is the way to start for him and a God way to get comfortable/ be able to show and demonstrate taught safe handling skills.
We are more than willing to travel so you can meet the young man you're offering the pellet gun to and for him to be able to say thank you to such a kid offer