View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Kurt that thing has a twilight factor of 30 which is way up there bud,if you get a moose in the last 5 minutes of shooting light with a dark back ground this is the deal you want,the hd5 has a twilight factor of 20,so this X5i is incredible for just a 50 mm scope.I came close to grabbing one,but I went with the zeiss ht which has 27or 28 twilight factor ,but 56 mm and no side focus.I had 3 Z6's and sold them all and in one way regret not going with the Swarovski X5i.I think The top end hensoldt gets maybe 31 or32 if that,i will check that out for sure.I would never buy another Z6,but sure as heck am really interested in this scope.

I don't know every scope spec out there ,to many, there maybe something in SB,but it's hard to find something more clear with light gathering power than this X5i

I did not know that JD, I just know Swarovski has good glass. To be honest I was most interested in the turret and the eyebox. The eye relief on this scope is excellent, that’ll come in handy while still hunting.