View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
Interesting game you play. Of course what you say here is true.
We are asking however, what proof do you have that this particular person was the shooter.
He may well have been, if that's the case when the police have a strong enough case that he doesn't get off on a technicality, so be it.
But again, where is the proof you have that HE did it.
My apologies if you've already called the Cochrane RCMP with the info you have...otherwise you're just a ****e disturber.
Nope, I have no further information. And You are correct, he may have not been the shooter. That doesn't make it any better. The suspect was Arrested! Not detained or brought in as a witness; he was Arrested. That would mean the enough evidence was gathered by the police that they felt it worthy of presenting to the crown and upon the reviewing it the Crown felt an Arrest warrant was needed! There is a lot of hoops to jump through to get to that point.

If a mistake was made and the wrong person was arrested then fine, can totally accept that. Mistakes happen all the time. I have made my fair share. But in a case like this they really shouldn't. If there is not enough evidence to lay charges then don't make an arrest. If you arrest an innocent man, even if you withhold his name someone will know who he is and his life will never be the same. If he is guilty but you don't have enough to charge him what is served by the arrest? Nothing except to alert the suspect! At the end of the day all I really know is that some where in Alberta there is a incompetent (thankfully) murderer who does not care if who or how many people he may kill and that, in my opinion, mistakes have been made in the handling of this case. Either an innocent man was ARRESTED for crimes a crime he didn't commit or a guilty person is allowed to walk among us because someone jumped the gun.