View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
Sorry.,no information. I may have had colorful associates in the passed but no one I know or have ever known associates with someone who shoots the driver an vehicle traveling at highway speeds; let alone one occupied by several people who they don't intend to harm. Have known about a deaths, even known a few people who have done the killings. In none of those instances was there enough to arrest a person and then have unconditionally released. IUt on Bond, house arrest,or a myriad of other conditions but never unconditionally. So either the police arrested the wrong person, didn't have enough probable cause to arrest or they decided that it was ok to let a clearly dangerous offender; one with no regard for anyones life, wholely innocent or otherwise, walk among us. No matter how you cut it there is a known deranged individual loose, one willing to kill anyone, and those near them, that they believed may have wronged them, in Alberta and the police, and crown prosecutors, involved in this case play a direct role in that still being the case.

Now I am sure I will be labelled a cop hater, may even get a time out. But before I do I will ask. What facts did I get wrong? Did someone not try to kill someone, as well as the others in the vehicle, simply based on the vehicle he drove? Was a suspect not identified, arrested, and then promptly released without charges being laid? Must an arrest warrant not be issued, with information gathered by police and reviewed by the crown, before the suspect is apprehended (unless caught committing another felony)? Is there not someone out there with no regard for human life willing to risk the lives of anyone nearby when they feel the eight to kill? Just asking these questions cause I truly want to kno the answers.
Interesting game you play. Of course what you say here is true.
We are asking however, what proof do you have that this particular person was the shooter.
He may well have been, if that's the case when the police have a strong enough case that he doesn't get off on a technicality, so be it.
But again, where is the proof you have that HE did it.
My apologies if you've already called the Cochrane RCMP with the info you have...otherwise you're just a ****e disturber.