View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
I understand the laws, which is why I don't mind them looking at guns that might be made fully automatic that have magazines that can be easily modified to hold more rounds. I'm not fully in support of this, just think some people are jumping to conclusions as usual on this board. We have no facts to go on right now, besides that they may make some guns prohibited. Does anyone have a list of the guns they're even looking at?
raab, please stop. What is wrong with a fully automatic firearm? Whether it's a ball pein hammer or a hydrogen bomb, it will only be as dangerous as the person wielding it.
Look, any machinist worth his salt can easily produce a fully automatic weapon that will not even have a serial number. Want to ban machinists? Or milling machines?
Laws can't legislate safety. It is up to people to use their head. Which you clearly don't understand. Any regulation or law concerning firearms does nothing except infringe on law abiding citizens. Criminals don't care about the law. Is this too hard to understand? Looking at other threads you have posted on, it is clear you are anti-conservative. You didn't like Harper. You wanted change. Well, change is what you will get. But the changes we are about to see will not be conducive to a safe and peaceful society. If you want to promote this on this forum, great. But just understand that you will be proven wrong over and over again.