View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Canada has a 30.8 guns per hundred people. Not everyone owns a gun but most people at least know someone with a gun. I know a few people who will come out shooting with me who don't own guns. Doesn't mean they're against them. As I said if the Libs go after guns again they're idiots. The last time they did it they didn't govern again for 10 years.
Ok so you say there is 30.8 guns per 100 people. That may be true it may not be I don't know. What I do know is that most people that are liberals are urbanites. I mean real urbanites. They don't have any true knowledge about firearms. They get there knowledge from the media because it is so trustworthy.... As far as most liberals are concerned guns go bang and are ment to take human lives. They can't tell the difference between hardened criminals or the father out hunting with his son. I recently completed my apprenticeship. I was at NAIT when the attacks happened in Paris. One of the guys was talking about how Donald trump had said that the solution to the problem is to arm all the citizens. A bunch of the guys in my class said that was stupid because than everyone would just shoot each other. They looked at me with absolute shock when I said trump was right. These are the kind of people we are dealing with. They have no clue. It are allowed to make the decisions. We as the firearms community are very small. Until we get more TRUE education out there (not the bs that cbc puts out can't watch or read that without wanting to lose my mind) things will not change.