View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
I just got off the phone with my sister who lives in Toronto. She is a pharmacist. Her husband is a computer wis who has a contact in China. He talked to him yesterday and he said that we have zero understanding here what is actually going on in China now. We only been shown may be 10% of the problem... It is apparently really ugly there right now. A huge area is under the quarantine. Military is everywhere, they have orders to shoot without warning. Shortages of food spreading as we speak.
In Toronto, none of the pharmacies have any N95 rated face masks left, all sold out. That is the only mask that can actually filtrate the viruses... Sister told me that they can’t even order them, all on back order. She told me to go and buy a package here before it’s too late.
If you are going to the doctors office, hospital or any place like a Dynalife to get the lab work done- wear one!
If you are at the airport, airplane - wear one!
This sh@t is not a joke boys. Up your daily doze of vitamin C and D. Get out your garlic and onions and don’t worry about the smell/odour. You need to boost your body’s immune system to a max.
first hand info - how are people gonna say it isn't happening now?

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....

Last edited by Ken07AOVette; 01-23-2020 at 03:59 PM.