View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
If some of you put such enthusiasm into the drug problem, it would likely be solved by now. Never met such a big group of people who wanted to mandate what I should or shouldn't pump into my body. The insults flow like water, which apparently doesn't bother the mods, which is odd, as threads have been shut down for much, much less.

We'd likely "save" more people by banning firearms. Some 200+ homicides utilizing a firearm in Canada last year vs what, 5 measles deaths? Start pounding the drums guys, go save some lives, lets infringe more personal freedoms and get rid of firearms! Lets cut the kids stuff though, why not get serious, start a petition to ban the automobile, what are we up to now, 2,000 deaths annually. That's a really good one, save lots of people and a big infringement of freedom. I'm awaiting the petition.

Anyway, carry on with your rhetoric. Didn't someone say a significant portion of information on the internet is false? Proven by the responses in this thread.
There were only 5 measles deaths because of vaccines. My God, the whining about insults, you don't get to twist facts and then hide behind hurt feelings. This is a forum for grown ups. If you want to participate, then buck up.

The measles vaccine rate just dipped slightly, and already cases are breaking out. You'll get your wish soon enough, everybody will stop vaccinating, and then we'll see about the 5 deaths. As it stands now, I took the small risk associated with vaccines,, my kids took the same small risk of vaccines, so the few "don't tell me what to pump in my body" people get to stay safe. You're welcome.