View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip-in-Z View Post
Hope this isn't a fish story, if it was 2 wks ago & an Ab record you would think it would be all over the internet by now and it would have grown to twice that size & weight here on A/O .... .

Hope it was released, nevertheless, look forward to some pic's on a bump board.

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
"HOPE IT WAS RELEASED" from the guy that posts his limit of whites every other day. That's hilarious!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
Oh no drama intended boys, sorry to offend if I did. Just can't help myself when a guy is whackin a limit of fish on their spawning beds every other day on a pressured central alberta fishery, AND post on social media,and then has the nerve to preach catch and release ethics on some good old glow in the dark alberta river wally that may or might not have even been caught. Sorry I can't help it. It's about ethics Zip, and respect for what's left of our fisheries regardless of what the regulations say.

Hey ... Mr. Pikeman.... I'm a bit disappointed with you & trolling me & others with your old worn out 5 of Diamonds. Your that guy that everyone has issues with because of your critical comments of members reports & photos.

I looked at your profile/stat's the best you could do since you joined in 2010 is start 11 threads with only 6 in the Fishing Discussion, some even included nice pics like the one below, but no helpful info or tips for others, you really don't contribute much wonder why?

Perhaps you need to refresh your memory in respect to the Message Board Rules under the General Discussion tab ..... "There is no need to chastise, belittle or troll posts when the Op shares in his/her passions of the outdoors. We welcome our members to share in their outdoor adventures. Let us be clear that this will not be tolerated."

You need a time out or better yet it's too bad the Author of a Thread didn't have the option to Block or Ban members otherwise you guessed it ...

Now go away or play nice.

Cheers

David

Last edited by Zip-in-Z; 10-30-2021 at 11:35 PM.