View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoseto View Post
I think I’ve seen you and the OP at the same range.
I find the dividers help a bit but the noise level coming from the ceiling is brutal. I find the muzzle brakes to be too much for myself, but at the same time we’re all paying members for those spots.
I’ve noticed many more newer members using the range and several that are newer to firearms in general. I’ve just approached people to ask if they’re aware of different rules when it appears they’re about to break them - or when they cross the line to grab an unloaded firearm when the curtain is down - and so far everyone has been very receptive to it and respectful. It’s a little unnerving when a rule such as that is not known with absolute clarity, but always important to speak up. I’m sure the folks down range would appreciate knowing I didn’t let those fellas grab hold of the firearm. I think if people start with dialogue instead of starting with the notion someone is an a-hole, they’d be surprised how many people respond well and appreciate something being said. The few a-holes will reveal themselves right away. It sounds like the one guy mentioned early on in this thread would’ve but I do like to give them the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to prove it
Yes shooting under the tin roof really causes the noise to resonate if a brake is used… 100% agree with you there.

LC