View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
There was once also a group of people, a minority, where some of the people controlled wealth, banking and many industries. Some of the biggest companies and organizations of that era. Because of this, they were persecuted and 5 million of these people were put into concentration camps and killed, including women, children, and the elderly.

I'd suggest they wouldn't agree that affluence and/or financial did not lead to systematic racism for their people.
Sure, that happened, but I'd say that there was a brief period of time that they were not persecuted. And after all we're still talking about systemic racism here; were we not?

The base argument for systemic racism is built around the speaking point that non dominant races are held back by a system of oppression. Especially speaking of economic opportunity.

I read and hear about how much lower the black's wages are, and the type of neighborhoods forced on them, but I'm inclined to agree with David Webb, Candace Owens and Larry Elder on the matter. Biggest problem started in the 50's when the welfare system in the U.S. was overhauled to favor single parent families.

Survivor of the dread covid
Pureblood!