View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 08:08 AM
rwm1273 rwm1273 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Deadmonton
Posts: 6,384

Originally Posted by OpenRange View Post
I have a restricted license and the only time I get a gun range membership is in the year that I have to renew my PAL because they require a membership in order to renew a restricted. After the first year expires I just leave it and shoot on my place all the time. The only way police or F&W would know if I was shooting on my place is if I called them to report it. I think if you have a big enough place to shoot and everything is clear then frankly it's none of their business what you do with a gun on your own property. I know that's probably illegal what I'm doing but I don't plan on reporting myself.
You just did.
Reply With Quote