View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
Don't view it as hate. I don't hate anything. No where did I say hate. Just my humble opinion. You say the guides the commercials and the f.n fishers are implementing this slaughter of seals to put some money in their jeans and support their families like their ancestors always have. Nothing wrong with that, neither is drilling a hole in the ground to extract a resource for monetary value either. But when the polls indicate nobody over there supports my way of life I guess I start to look at how perfect their way of life is and "mass slaughter and cull" just doesn't fly with me sorry if I offended anyone. It's alberta outdoorsmen remember? Guys get chewed up for eating a ten pound pike on here. How could you possibly endorse such a ludicrous act in this political correct day and age? Wink wink.
The BC sport fishermen are the same as us, and we have AO members from Alberta over there right now fishing.
Just because the polls say something does not mean that everybody in the Province is in agreement with it.
And yeah, your post came off as a hateful rant.
Cat