View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoytCRX32 View Post
I think the second they signed Mc Jesus and then Draisaitl expectations got way out of hand. Two people don’t make a team....look at the Vegas model.....I’m not sure I’ve seen a team with so much chemistry, work ethic, energy in years.
Yup all castoffs pretty much left unprotected for the expansion draft. They are an awesome story and example that hard work and team effort can beat raw talent and skill. I enjoy watching that team. Hockey should be entertaining. The Oiler crowd doesn’t get that though. And rather then take a stand, there will be 17k plus still seated at Rogers Place next home game because these people don’t have anything better to do I guess. It’s the money total at the gate that will dictate if any changes are made. Katz isn’t a passionate hockey owner. He was a fan in his younger years following Gretz and Mess like a friggen lap dog around town and eventually drummed up enough money to buy his toy..

Last edited by 1899b; 02-17-2018 at 06:54 PM.