View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewalt18 View Post
My "crystal ball" is just a touch over 20 years in the trade. All aspects of it, from residential, new construction, reno, retrofit, kicthen exhaust, to A/C install, to fresh out of the ground hospital, to condo building, commercial reno, base building, schools, hotels, and anything else you can mention. I've done estimatiating, project management, dragged linesets, spread duct seal, humped pipe, and argued with architects and engineers. I'm a red seal journeyman, a city qualified tradesman, and now working as a freelance consultant to companies who laugh at projects that don't hit seven figures.

Sorry to hear you had to buy a sedan, I'm more of a pickup guy myself
Don't worry, I have a pick up too. With all that experience you would think you would know better than commenting on a job with no idea what needs to be done.

Your intention was to make yourself look smart by making a troll comment "sorry about your luck" trying to belittle another member for his choice in air conditioner. You would think in all your wisdom you would offer some advice to those that ask rather than making a feeble attempt to boost your own ego.