View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostguy6 View Post
Madball since your answering questions here may I ask why you dropped the Propper and TruSpec brands? I know many security professionals who were displeased when that happened, leaving them no choice but to order online and wait 2 weeks or more.

As for the recording of information when buying firearms, I could understand recording the name and verifying that the PAL is valid but I do not support you writing the PAL number on the bill of sale. We the customer do not have any control of what you do with your records. For example, lets say somehow a document gets thrown out without being shredded and one of the many transients in the area gets ahold of our info. What happens then?

I bought ammo from your store once because you were the only one that had it in stock. Despite paying at least 30% more than any other store what really bothered me was the fact that when I showed your employee my PAL he help onto in until the purchase was complete despite me asking for it back. During this time he also went into the back room. I will no longer buy any ammo from you because of this.
We dabbled in tru-spec and propper in very small amounts before my time here (8 years ago.) When we decided to go full scale with a clothing line, the quality and depth of 5.11 Tactical products were the deciding factor in bring 5.11 in and stopping tru-spec & propper.

Documents with client information are always destroyed before they are thrown out. We ensure that this happens every time

You are the 2nd person to mention someone going in the back room with a PAL for buying ammo. I have no idea who this person was, but I assure everyone that he doesn't work here any longer and no data was ever recorded.

Do you recall what ammo it was and what you paid for it?

Last edited by madball; 07-20-2015 at 04:18 PM.