View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerThomson View Post
Ok I thought you were joking. Please explain to me how the moon which is mostly rock turns into a star which ate mostly hydrogen?

Wrong, despite most folks believing the moon is made of cheese, it is actually made of rock salt. It's orbit is dependant on the flat earths oceans tidal movement because of its attraction to salt water, when it is not visible in the sky it is found attached to the bottom side of the earth re-energizing as it collects from salt and hydrogen collected from the many domed osmosis collection terminals on the ocean floors underside waterproof liner, this explains the craters on the moon, they are actually female osmosis transfer intake terminals for importing this salt and hydrogen oxide from the earths corresponding domed osmosis dispensing terminals. The moon converts this into light energy which it stores then displays when it comes back around the earths edge to continue back on its orbit path. It also purifies the water as it removes the salt hydrocarbon energy matter from sea water and releases the now cleansed freshwater into the atmosphere that falls as rain.

Please also explain to me how satellites are put into orbit of the earth isn't spherical?

Sattellites are nothing more than mobile mirrors in the sky that follow the patterns of movement and reflective angles they have been programmed to operate at. They reflect light back to the earth to sensor receivers which convert the light signals working like digital cameras to collect and process this reflective information. The earth isn't moving or rotating, it's the mirrors and everything else in space around us that moves. Otherwise the wind would be so extreme on the earth it would become a sphere. Everything would be blown off the earth, the friction and heat generated by these winds would be so great the earth would catch fire burn brightly and become just another sun.

Also I'm curious as to how you explain a disc shaped earth as I assume you believe that gravity is a real thing? If we assume gravity is real then the point of attraction must have a center right? If it had a center and pulls equally from all directions wouldn't that result in a sphere?

Gravity is not of the earth, Gravity is within the molecules that make up all things on earth, that is how everything stays within its atmosphere.

Please explain to me how sun dials work if the earth isn't round?

Sun dials are the work of the devil, they operate by rotator magnets, how else do you explain them continuing to working when they are on the dark side of the earth when the sun isn't present

Im also curious as to why certain constellations are visible and others aren't depending on where you are on earth. If the earth was flat wouldn't we all see the same night sky?

Constellations are dysfunctional, intermittent lazy drifters floating around in space, they only work when they have to. They can turn up anywhere are nocturnal, only coming out when it gets dark, but yes I agree they tend to hang out in the same places and follow the same paths at night

I'm honestly curious as to how you have come to believe this despite all the knowledge we have acquired as a species. Please no hokey links or YouTube videos just an explanation info your own words.
We are a faulty species, full of faulty notions such as you display here. No fault of your own, it happens. After you have your stroke addiction treated you should get yourself rechipped and programmed to accept a flat world, everyones doing it.....