View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Banned

I have yet to see a biscuit cause a lossed opp. I won’t discount your experience but I’ve done a ton of November bow stuff, treestands and freeze azz off but never an experience like you described. I have tried many drops, got luck on a double draw on my best whitetail, first draw came up beside the shakey hunter arm and screech, had to let down and draw again, ground blind saved the day on that one. Also never seen a biscuit failure of any kind on shows but have witnessed about three shows now where a drop away let a guy down. Couple on the arrow pick up and one something straight broke on late season sask blind hunt with Jason peterson of all peeps, R.I.P., but in at least two of those situations a much smaller buck was taken near end of season than the one the rests failed on. One was a muley they worked a couple weeks to finally get a shot on. Arrow never made it in frame. If you shoot five inch groups at 60 with a drop or 6” with biscuit I’d stay biscuit every time. Morning re reliable in 99.9 percent of time