View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguy21 View Post
i think your tin foil hat needs to be removed Walking Buffalo. I can appreciate anyones concern with this though. It does come across as a back room type of deal. No public consultation just straight approval. We need to consult on everything yet this was just approved that easily?

Curious if the band is limited to the animal quotas per individual or if the quota is for the entire band itself.
"you probably think this song is about you..."

I don't expect everyone to be able to understand what I am saying.
Not everything that I write is meant for everyone to understand.
Those that can and should, will.

It is good this way. It tells me all about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave99 View Post
Apologies for the possible misquote WB: I was writing as the Parks employee was reading her script. My notes read Simpcw FN "Harvest Hunt", not "Cull".
I don't believe that the word cull was used.

Levi: I specifically asked the employee whether there was precedent for this type of hunt in Jasper. She said that this is the first such hunt. She may be mis-informed, or your FB intel may also be wrong. Nobody in Jasper with whom I have spoken about this has been aware of any such event in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries. Cull or harvest, the purpose is the same.

Keep fighting Men!

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."